Go Global Awards 2023 in Rhode Island, USA
The Go Global Awards 2023, organized by the International Trade Council and Rhode Island Commerce, is a prestigious event that recognizes outstanding achievements in international trade and innovation. The event will take place from November 6-8, 2023, in Rhode Island, USA, a location strategically chosen for its vibrant business community and diverse economy.
Businesses of all sizes with innovative, export-ready products or services are eligible to enter this awards program, underlining the Go Global Awards’ commitment to fostering global trade and recognizing the businesses that drive it. Eligibility is determined based on the company’s significant success or market penetration in one or more international markets, or their ability to garner substantial investor and/or media interest.
The awards program will have several categories to ensure a broad representation of sectors and business sizes. This typically includes but is not limited to areas like:
- Innovation in Technology
- Sustainability and Environmental Impact
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Export Growth
- Market Penetration
- Trade Development Initiatives
- Investor Relations and Media Outreach
The 3-day event will be packed with activities designed to promote networking, knowledge sharing, and business development. Attendees can look forward to:
- Pitching Rooms: Pitch your business before the judges during your allotted time and consider watching other companies present their pitches before judges.
- B2B Meetings: Participate in pre-scheduled B2B meetings with other attendees.
- Government Consultations: Participate in 1:1 meetings with the heads of government economic development agencies, export promotion agencies, and foreign direct investment agencies to present your business and expansion opportunities, and explore synergies.
- Conference Panels and Break-Out Sessions: Participate as a panelist and/or audience member in one or more of the many conference topics related to international trade, global expansion, marketing, and other related topics.
- Site Visits: Join site visits to innovative companies across a range of industries in Rhode Island.
- Networking & Tourism: Engage in after-hours networking and touristic activities with other executives from government and business to help build closer bonds and foster fruitful collaborations.
Award Ceremony: An evening dedicated to recognizing global achievers and their outstanding accomplishments.
For more detailed information about the categories, criteria, and schedule of the Go Global Awards 2023, businesses are encouraged to visit the Go Global Awards‘ official website or contact the organizers directly.