The International Center for Trade Transparency (ICTT) proudly unveils its new, resource-rich website at www.icttm.org. The site will act as an informative hub for insights on supply chains, logistics, and international trade, featuring industry-specific case studies and white papers.
Our distinctive leadership team comprises:
Board of Directors:
- Hon. Sen. David Wells, Canada (Board Chairman)
- Viscount Lord John Desmond Waverley, Member, UK House of Lords
- H.E. Sven Jurgenson, Former Head of UN Security Council & President of UNICEF Executive Board
- Hon. Charles Mok, Trustee – Board of Trustees of the Internet Society
- Hon. Iain Evans, Former Australian Government Minister
- Ranjani Rangan, Singapore – Executive Director of Changi Travel Exchange
- Dr. Abdallah Nassereddine, Lebanon – Economic Attaché, Embassy of Lebanon in Washington, D.C.
- Dr. Olga Trofymova, Ukraine – Co-Founder, Ukrainian Cluster Alliance
- Burcu Cetinkaya, Turkey – International TV Host, Rally Car Driver, Media Expert
At the heart of ICTT is a strong belief in the power of transparency in global commerce. Transparency is not just a tool, but an imperative that enables trust building, risk mitigation, and fair competition. With an open market, businesses can make better decisions, governments can enforce regulation more effectively, and consumers gain an understanding of the products they consume. By enhancing transparency, we strive to create an efficient, equitable, and sustainable global trading system.
ICTT’s mission doesn’t stop there; we also aim to level the global playing field with advanced analytics and forecasting. We provide businesses of all sizes and governments with crucial resources for success in the international market. By fostering an environment of openness and innovation, we aspire to stimulate economic growth, create new opportunities, and ensure fairness for all players in the global trade arena.
To learn more about our work and our mission, visit our new website at https://www.icttm.org.